The travel assistance services from TravelConnect and GeoBlue cover you if you’re faced with an emergency when traveling for business or for fun.
TravelConnect coverage highlights
- Travel assistance is provided through TravelConnect.
- You (and your dependents, if traveling with you) can access travel assistance services during any trip that takes you more than 100 miles away from home.
- Get 24/7 help with medical treatment, emergency travel arrangements, legal referrals, emergency medical evacuations, security services, and help during a natural disaster or political upheaval.
- Be sure to carry Okta’s TravelConnect identification card with you when you travel; it has all the necessary contact information. Get a copy of the card here.
GeoBlue coverage highlights
- GeoBlue provides personal health insurance when you travel internationally.
- You can access a network of doctors from most every specialty in over 180 countries.
- Get 24/7 phone, web, mobile and telemedicine support for medical issues when traveling.
- Short- and long-term international health plans are available. View the plan options here.
- Use the Global TeleMD™ app to consult with multilingual primary care physicians, schedule appointments and submit claims.