Pet insurance can provide you with protection for your furry and feathered friends. It can help you pay for certain pet medical bills and help cover your pet’s medical issues, such as accidental injuries, illnesses, and diseases.
- Helps pay for visits, tests, medications and treatments, lab fees, hospitalization, and surgery.
- Coverage for dogs and cats has a $250 annual deductible and pays 70% of eligible expenses, up to $7,500 per year.
- You’ll also find plans to cover birds and exotic pets.
- You can enroll anytime, but note that pre-existing conditions are not covered.
Get a quote
- Go to Nationwide's website.
- Enter the information for your pet and your zip code.
- Click on the "Get Started" button for rate information.
Note: Nationwide bills you directly so there is no payroll deduction.