Pet insurance can provide you with protection for your furry and feathered friends. It can help you pay for certain pet medical bills and help cover your pet’s medical issues, such as accidental injuries, illnesses, and diseases.
- Helps pay for visits, tests, medications and treatments, lab fees, hospitalization, and surgery.
- Coverage for dogs and cats has a $250 annual deductible and pays 90% of eligible expenses, up to $7,500 per year.
- Depending on the plan you choose, certain wellness services may be covered—for example, wellness exams, spay and neuter, flea and tick medication, and preventive dental cleaning.
- You’ll also find plans to cover birds and exotic pets.
- You can enroll anytime, but note that pre-existing conditions are not covered.
Get a quote
- Go to Nationwide's website.
- Enter the information for your pet and your zip code.
- Click on the "Get Started" button for rate information.
Note: Nationwide bills you directly so there is no payroll deduction.