Benefits (health, insurance, FSAs, time off)
You’re eligible for Okta benefits if you’re a full-time employee working at least 30 hours per week.
If you’re eligible, you can also cover your qualified dependents:
- Your spouse
- Your legal domestic partner of the same or opposite sex
- Your dependent children up to age 26, including:
- Your natural children
- Your adopted children or stepchildren
- Your domestic partner’s children or recognized natural children
- Any dependent children who reach age 26 and are incapable of self-support due to a certified mental or physical disability
Take note: The federal government does not allow reimbursement of flexible spending account expenses incurred by your domestic partner or your domestic partner’s children.
Employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
You’re eligible to enroll in the ESPP if:
- You’re expected to work at least 20 hours per week for at least five months per year.
- You’re employed for at least 10 days prior to the ESPP offering period.
You’re eligible for Okta’s cash incentive bonus program if:
- You’re a full-time regular employee.
- You don’t participate in a commission-based incentive plan, the MBO incentive plan, or the Senior Executive Bonus plan.
- You’re employed by Okta during the bonus plan year and on the payment date.
- You meet Okta’s ethical and performance standards.
All regular employees except direct sales individual contributors are eligible for equity grants.