You’re automatically enrolled in the following benefits at no cost to you:
- Basic life insurance
- Basic AD&D insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Business travel insurance
- Personal travel assistance
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
You’re also automatically enrolled in the Okta 401(k) plan:
- After 30 days of service with Okta, the plan will set aside 4% of your pay each pay period on a pretax basis.
- You can opt out or change your contribution election at any time.
Enrollment in health benefits, voluntary life/AD&D, and flexible spending accounts
You need to take action if you want to enroll in medical, dental, vision, voluntary life/AD&D, and flexible spending accounts as follows:
If you’re new to Okta
- Benefits are effective on your hire date.
- Enroll at any time within 30 days of your hire date.
- If you miss your initial enrollment window, you’ll automatically opt out of these benefits, and your next opportunity to enroll will be:
- During the next annual Open Enrollment period, or
- If you experience an eligible qualified family status change (e.g., marriage, divorce, having a baby, your spouse’s/partner’s job changes).
- You can make enrollment decisions and changes:
- During the annual Open Enrollment period, or
- If you experience an eligible qualified family status change (e.g., marriage, divorce, having a baby, your spouse’s/partner’s job changes). You must make your benefits change within 31 days of the event.
Need help navigating Workday? Go to the Benefits wiki on Confluence for Workday enrollment guide and instructions.
Employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- You have the opportunity twice a year to enroll—in May or November.
- You must enroll for the ESPP during its designated enrollment periods. Okta’s Stock Administrator will notify you when the window is open.
- If you miss the window, you’ll need to wait until the next enrollment period.
Enroll anytime for...
- Commuter benefits
- Identity theft insurance
- Legal assistance
- Auto and home insurance
- Pet insurance