There’s no one-size-fits-all solution to your benefits. That’s why Okta offers you easy access to many resources and online tools to help you research your options and choose what’s best for you.
Your benefits decision checklist
- Review the monthly costs for benefits.
- View a comparison of your medical plan options.
- Speak with a Rightway personal Navigator. This service matches you with a personal health Navigator who can explain your options during your enrollment period and help you with important medical decisions and issues as you need healthcare services during the year.
- Verify your doctor is in the Blue Shield of California network.
- Consider the supplemental insurance benefits and protection plans offered to you—like extra life insurance for you and your family, auto or home insurance, pet insurance, and identity theft protection.
- Decide if you want to contribute to a flexible spending account or health savings account (if you enroll in an HDHP + HSA plan for medical).
- Connect with any Okta benefits vendor. You can contact any of our benefits vendors directly to ask specific questions about the plans and services they can provide you and your family.
- Decide if you want to increase your automatic 4% 401(k) plan contribution. The IRS allows you to contribute much more.
- Decide if you want to purchase discounted Okta stock through the employee stock purchase plan (ESPP). The window opens twice each year.