See how easy it is to stay on top of your care. When you register at
kp.org, you get the most out of your membership and can manage your health anytime, anywhere.
Take advantage of convenient perks, from personal health coaching to reduced rates on alternative medical therapies and fitness centers.
Regular workouts can help improve your mood, sharpen your mind, and help you feel healthier and happier overall. That’s why we teamed up with fitness industry leader ClassPass to make it easy for you to exercise from the comfort of home.
Through ClassPass, Kaiser Permanente members get:
- Access to 4,000+ free online fitness classes, including cardio, dance, meditation, bootcamp, and more.
- A free trial plus 20% off a monthly package to reserve in-person fitness classes at some of the top gyms and fitness studios in your area and around the world.
To get started, visit kp.org/exercise.
You also have access to reduced rates on a variety of health-related services through The ChooseHealthy® Program, which include:
- Active&Fit Direct — members pay $25 per month (plus a one-time $25 enrollment fee) for access to a national network of more than 10,000 fitness centers
- Up to 25% off a contracted provider’s regular rates for:
- Chiropractic care
- Massage therapy
With our wellness resources, you’ll get tools, tips, and information to help you create positive changes in your life. Our complimentary resources can help you:
- Lose weight
- Eat healthier
- Quit smoking
- Reduce stress
- Manage ongoing conditions like diabetes or depression
You can also access:
- Wellness coaching by phone at no cost to you. You can work one-on-one with your personal coach to make a plan to help you reach your health goals.
- Health classes and support groups to help you achieve your health goals. Classes vary by location, and some may require a fee.
Mental health resources
Take steps to build resilience and bounce back from stressful life events with help from our mental health resources. These include online classes, individual counseling sessions, behavioral medicine and online 24/7 emotional support.
You can also manage stress, improve your mood, sleep better, and more with the help of no cost wellness apps. These apps can help you set goals, and take meaningful steps toward becoming healthier and happier. Choose the areas you want to focus on, including managing depression, reducing stress, improving sleep, and more.