Need to confirm your current doctor’s affiliation with Blue Shield? Find a network specialist or hospital? An urgent care center? Chances are your current providers are in the Blue Shield network.
- California employees have access to Blue Shield’s “Full PPO and Full PPO Savings” network.
- Outside of California, employees use providers in the BlueCard network, which links local Blue plans across the United States and abroad.
Get help in finding a provider or confirming that your provider—including your regular doctor, specialists, hospital, and local urgent care center—is part of the Blue Shield network:
- Visit the Blue Shield website (created especially for Okta employees) to connect with a virtual assistant that can help you.
- Choose Find a Doctor and a chat box will appear. Your virtual assistant will ask for your ZIP code and address. Answer any additional questions and your virtual assistant will provide you with a list of providers based on your answers.
To find a provider:
- Go to BlueCard’s website.
- Make your selection based on the type of doctor or facility you're looking for.
- Log in or continue as a guest. Enter your Zip code.
- Follow the prompts based on your location.
- When you are asked to find your plan by prefix, enter OTX.
For more information, follow the steps outlined in this guide or call Blue Shield at 855-599-2650 if you need help.
Back to top